We all have that one thing someone does that drives us crazy. I, on the other hand, have an almost never ending list of pet peeves. Anyone who knows me well knows what they all are. Lol 😂 that’s so sad. Here’s a few of them:
- Loud chewing, smacking, or slurping- Why?! Just why!?
- Invading my personal space- for some reason, it’s mainly strangers who do this. Please don’t touch. Do I have to wear a “DO NOT TOUCH🚫” sign around my neck?
- Touching my hair- I have really curly hair and ever since I can remember, people have simply come right up to me and touched my hair. The least you can do is ask first 😑.
- Bad parking- Okay let me explain this one. I’m probably the worst parker/driver on this planet but it bothers me when someone is taking up 2 whole parking spaces making me park farther than I need to.
- Interrupting me when I’m talking- Wait! I wasn’t done saying what I had to say.
- Touching my food- that’s just gross and plain rude.
- Bad customer service- that’s what you get paid for, do it right.
- Being unprofessional- it doesn’t matter what your job is, be a professional. It shows what type of person you are.
There you have it. Those are a few of the main things that bother me to no end. What are some of your pet peeves?